Monday, April 27, 2009

Good Weekend

This was a good weekend as far as my stressing over the pregnancy goes. I started to enjoy it and am having some faith that everything will be okay. It helps that my ob office has been great. I was worried last week and they did a blood test just to reassure me. They also told me I can call every day if I want and they will do whatever they need to to give me control of this pregnancy. I also ask if they hold hands and they said they would:) It is so nice to have a doctors office be understanding and tell me that I can call whenever I need and that they will do whatever they can for me. It definitely made me feel better about this pregnancy.



I can't help wondering how Addison would feel about this pregnancy. I know she would only be a year old, but I wonder how she would react as my belly grows and how she would be when her brother or sister comes home. I know she is watching out over us so maybe she will send us some signs to let us know how she is feeling.



On a crazy note, has anyone seen Finding Nemo? I keep signing to my little coffee bean "just keep swimming, just keep swimming". I want the baby to stay in the spa that is my womb until December and am hoping the song will be encouraging. Maybe I will have to watch the movie again so the coffee bean can hear Dory sing to him or her:) Yes, I know I am slightly crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment