Monday, April 20, 2009

Pregnant

It's happened...John and I are pregnant again! We just found out yesterday after I took 3 tests to confirm it. I was so excited yesterday and now I am just scared out of my mind. I can't get over the fear that something bad will happen to this baby. I really need to stop focusing on it and focus on the positive, I am pregnant. That is all I should be focusing on right now. It is so hard because every little twinge sends panic racing through my mind. It's also hard because I am only 4 weeks along so there is nothing the doctors can do to ease my fears, they can't do an ultrasound this early and I can't see or hear the heartbeat yet.

If anyone out there has any ideas on how I can stop stressing about this pregnancy, I am open to suggestions.

Here are the pictures of the 3 tests that verify I am pregnant! The pictures are blurry, but I think you get the idea:)





This one is hard to see but it says "yes+"


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more about the little one on the way.
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your good news. (though I know how scary it can be).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete